SUPER EASY & QUICK BEETROOT & ROSEMARY PASTA (VEGAN, GF)
This super easy & quick beetroot & rosemary penne pasta will tick all the right boxes for Valentine’s dinner. It’s so easy to make that even if you’re not great at cooking, you can still master this one. Less time in the kitchen equals more time with your Valentine! Vegan & gluten free.
- 200 g (gluten free) penne pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g steam cooked beetroot (without vinegar)
- 1 rosemary twig (leaves only) finely shopped
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3-4 tbsp water
- A handful of pine nuts (optional)
1. Cooked pasta according to the packet instructions.
2. Whilst pasta is cooking, add cooked beetroot, rosemary, mustard, garlic powder, salt & pepper & water into a blender and blend until smooth. You might want to add more water to keep the blender churning.
3. When pasta is cooked, drain it well and transfer back in the pan. Add the olive oil into the pan and mix well - this will stop pasta from sticking together. Pour the beetroot source into the pan and mix well to ensure the pasta is well coated.
4. Serve with pine nuts and a sprinkle of fresh rosemary.