VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER & BANANA PANCAKES (GF)
Start your weekend with these protein-rich vegan peanut butter and banana pancakes. Whether you’re making them for your family breakfast or a special brunch date, they will go down like a treat! Top them with bananas and maple syrup and enjoy every delicious mouthful.
- 1 cup (gluten free) oats
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup peanut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup dairy free milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or to taste)
- Coconut oil for greasing
- Peanut butter , fresh banana & blackberries to serve
1. Add oats into a high power blender (I used Nutribullet) and pulse for 3-5 seconds until fine powder.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients into the blender and process until smooth.
3. Grease a non-stick frying pan with coconut oil. Fry the pancakes over medium heat for 1-2mins on each side until cooked through.
4. Serve with fresh banana medallions, blackberries and a drizzle of peanut butter and/or maple syrup.