1. Preheat the oven to 220C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium size bowl, combine the chickpeas with turmeric, coriander, cumin, salt & pepper and olive oil and mix to ensure even coating. Transfer the chickpeas on a baking tray and roast in the oven for around 10 minutes, giving them a little stir half way through baking.
3. Whilst the chickpeas are roasting, place the kale leaves in a big bowl, add the lemon juice, olive oil and salt & pepper and start ‘massaging’ the kale leaves by gently squeezing them with your hands for 2-3 minutes. Add green salad leaves, cucumber ribbons and radishes into the bowl, mix again and leave to the side.
4. Prepare the dressing by whisking all dressing ingredients together. Make sure you taste the dressing, as you might have to adjust the amount of syrup to get the right balance between acidity and sweetness.
5. Pour the dressing into the salad bowl, mixing everything together to ensure even coating. Transfer the salad onto the plates and sprinkle roasted chickpeas on top. Serve with baked sweet potato fries.