This creamy, crunchy & protein rich edamame fettucine is a quick yet healthy fix meal for any day of the week. You’re just a handful of ingredients and 15 minutes away from a lip-smackingly delicious dinner. Vegan & gluten free.
1. Preheat the oven to 200C (fan).
2. Cook pasta according to the cooking instructions. When the pasta is ready, drain, run under the cold water to stop it from cooking further and toss in a little glug of olive oil to prevent the pasta from sticking together. Set aside.
3. In the meantime, place cherry tomatoes on a roasting dish, drizzle with 1tbsp olive oil, sprinkle with salt & pepper and roast in the oven for 8-10mins or until the tomatoes have turned slightly brown. Set aside.
4. To prepare the pesto, pulse all pesto ingredients in a food processor until you reach the desired consistency. I prefer mine a little chunky, so it still has a little crunch to it.
5. To warm up the pasta, boil the kettle, place the pasta into a sieve and pour boiling water over the sieve with pasta. Drain well. Place the pasta in a mixing bowl, stir in the pesto and add roasted tomatoes. Mix gently to ensure the pasta is well coated in the pesto. Add additional salt & pepper at this stage, if required. Transfer into a serving bowl, sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and basil leaves.